Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Fall is Here!

This past weekend, I came to terms that Fall is here. It really is such a great season so I decided to officially start it off right. And I also felt like a trader wearing a red Utah shirt to the Utes game this weekend. But it was such a good time! I went with a few friends and had a great time in the MUSS...still love my Broncos though;)


And then Sunday evening, we went for a drive up Emigration Canyon and somehow ended up near Park City. It was the most beautiful drive full of the most amazing colors nature has to offer. Utah is such a beautiful state!




3 comments:

  1. Missy, you gotta get over this football thing! Haha, you are tooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful pictures Amy. I might have you drive me up and show me this scenery you've been raving about! I just hope the snow didn't ruin it all today!

    Xo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMY! I didnt know you had a blog! Whoot! Be my blog friend!!

    ReplyDelete