Saturday, November 7, 2009

Halloween

For Halloween this year, I headed up to Pocatello to spend it with my favorite kiddos. Halloween is such a fun time for kids! We had an absolute blast walking around the neighborhood getting as much sugar as we could!

Carved by yours truly;)


Adorable! I love them dearly if you couldn't tell.


And I had to get in on a little Halloween fun too and dress up! One of the doctors we work with had a Halloween party the week before and I think adults love dressing up just as much as kids. There were some hilarious, questionable, and creative costumes!




5 comments:

  1. You are one hot flapper! Love the pink bunny too, I have one on my locker just like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAAAAAT? You didn't tell me you are an expert pumpkin carver! That pumpkin looks professional! Nice work friend. And you niece and nephews are just as cute as you tell me!

    And I agree with Alisa, you are one hot flapper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute! The kids are adorable, and your costume is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look beautiful in your costume!! I miss ya

    ReplyDelete