
I'm going back to my job as a scrub tech!! What a weird year it's been with my rep job... I guess I needed to see if that job was really for me, but lesson learned. Stick with what you love to do! I won't lie, the money was a little better, but certainly not life changing. I guess I should have gone with my initial instincts when I said no to that job offer at first, but I also didn't want to regret not taking a chance when an opportunity presented itself. There were just too many things I dreaded about that job and I was completely unhappy and it showed. My heart was not into it at all. So lucky for me, I'm going right back to my old job at the hospital where I work with the greatest people and some of my best friends! And in case you were wondering, yes, I did want to cry every time I watched them scrub into surgery on Grey's:) Now I won't have to anymore.
yay!!! amy we are so excited to have you back.
ReplyDeleteYipee! I couldn't be happier, love ya!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Amy! I'm really happy for you. :)
ReplyDeleteaw! Congrats. Sounds like you were meant to be in that operating room! :)
ReplyDeleteYea! Although I don't get the thing about missing surgery, thats when I close my eyes on Grey's! You look so good and happy! Love ya girl!
ReplyDelete