

Be still my heart! I love this wreath! That title was in part due to the concert I just saw (Dashboard Confessional)...anyone?? Anyway, while my sister was down here in Utah, she, and our great friend Ashlee, and I made these stinking cute wreaths! Talk about lots of cutting out felt circles and pinning and going back several times for more felt, but we had tons of fun making them. And I couldn't wait to put it up on my door even though it's January. Hey, love is always in season!
Super cute. You are so talented! And I LOVE your last sentence! haha. Love it!
ReplyDeleteSPEAK OF THE FREAKING DEVIL!!!! (Not you...)
ReplyDeleteBut I have been searching online all day for a tutorial on a cute Valentines Day wreath. And lookie look who has the cutest one of all???? You!!! How weird!!! So, maybe a little info on how you did this? Glue? Where did you find the stuff? Maybe post about it or....just give your old friend a call! I absolutely love it!
Wait...do you mind if I totally copy you?
Xo!