Tuesday, November 23, 2010


I was a little bummed this morning when I couldn't take off early Idaho for Thansgiving because of this lame storm that's here. So I decided to get a delicious Starbucks hot chocolate, the only thing that gets me through these cold days! I ordered at the drive-through (which I think every Starbucks should have) and got up to the window to pay, when the nice man who handed me my hot chocolate told me the car in front of me had paid for mine too. How nice is that?! Seriously, whoever that was, thank you! You made my day! It reminded me that I should be a little more thoughtful towards others too...

3 comments:

  1. Lucky duck! That would have made my day too! You know you have to Pay-It-Forward now...it makes the world a better place! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet it was some HOT guy! :) Really cute of someone to do. Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so good to hear that there are still some real decent people out there! What a relief. And yah... it was totally some hot guy that had a crush on you.

    ReplyDelete