Sunday, January 24, 2010

I'm becoming {obsessed}

I've been sick in bed for the past couple days and literally doing nothing but spending time on this computer(don't judge). But while doing random searches, I've found the best little blogs that have me seriously mesmerized! Last summer, I re-did an old trunk and I fell in love with doing little creative transformations. The other day on a trip to the D.I. I found a lovely little table that I'm going to redo. I can't wait til payday and til I start feeling better so I can start working on it. Anyway, those blogs have me reading about refinishing furniture and all sorts of craftiness. I love them. So here they are if you're interested too: http://www.allthingsthrifty.com, http://www.inthefunlane.com, and http://saltlakedesignergal.blogspot.com. I hope you get hooked too:)

2 comments:

  1. Um....I'm going to need a before and after picture! I'm sorry you're sick...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see what you do!! I wish I had time to do something fun like that! :)

    ReplyDelete